If you want to get a new extra job in which you can earn an extra income each month without having to work many hours a day, we want to show you how you can create a good stream of extra money by just going shopping a couple of times a month.
Learn everything about the personal shopper job and how to work as a personal shopper at the Personal Shopper Agency. Don’t miss out and read on!
- What is a personal shopper?
- Types of personal shoppers
- Is it illegal to be a personal shopper?
- What do you need to work as a personal shopper?
- How to become a personal shopper?
- How to earn money as a personal shopper?
- Benefits of working as a personal shopper
- How to work at the Personal Shopper Agency
A personal shopper is a professional who visits the official stores of luxury brands to purchase exclusive items for their clients. Personal shoppers go to the stores to offer a comfortable way for customers to get the items they want. These buyers are people with knowledge about fashion brands and their most coveted luxury accessories.
Personal shoppers are also dedicated to shipping the items to their clients' location, so that they can enjoy a complete VIP service, with all the comfort to purchase limited edition luxury items when they are not able to do it themselves.
To learn more about what a personal shopper is, follow this link.
Today there are many types of personal shoppers, mainly they are people who visit stores for their clients and they take care of the purchase process, as well as shipping. However, many types of personal shoppers do slightly different things. Here are the most common types of personal shoppers:
- Luxury personal shopper: shoppers dedicated to visiting luxury stores to buy exclusive items for their clients.
- Style personal shopper: specialized people in style and fashion, they create a new wardrobe for their clients and visit stores with them to purchase clothing.
- Personal assistant and shopper: Personal assistants hired by busy people to manage their schedules and sometimes buy gifts or groceries for them.
- Real estate personal shopper: a designated real estate professional that visits the properties with their client's interests in mind to pick the best option for them and buy a property.
Although there are very different types of personal shoppers, the luxury personal shoppers are highly sought-after and they are the ones that earn more money with less work per month. This is why the personal shopper job is considered to be the best-paid extra job of the moment.
If you want to see more about these types of personal shoppers, click here.
The luxury market has been part of some controversial activities that have been very worrying, especially counterfeiting, theft of merchandise, and scams. This is why some luxury brands have spread misconceptions about anyone who operates with a different activity, such as luxury personal shoppers and luxury resellers, mainly because they only care for their own interests and exclusivity image.
However, personal shopping is not illegal, because it entails going to the stores to buy the products for the busy clients that don’t have the time to do it. Personal shoppers legally purchase the items and ship them to their clients to offer a VIP service, something that the customers are willing to pay for. This method of shopping does not threaten any intellectual property or trademark laws of the luxury brands.
To learn more about the misconceptions about personal shoppers and why it is a legal activity, follow this link and be informed.
Although the personal shopper job doesn’t require much experience in any field, certain things can help you do better at your job, and build a good relationship with salespeople from the luxury stores you are going to visit. Here are a few things that compose the ideal profile for a personal shopper candidate:
- Live in any of the following European cities: Madrid, Barcelona, Lisboa, Bordeaux, Lille, Strasbourg, Lyon, Paris, Aix en Provence, Marseille, Dublin, Luxembourg, Turin, Milan, Padua, Venice, Bologna, Florence, Rome, Naples, Munich, Stuttgart, Baden Baden, Nuremberg, Frankfurt, Berlin, Hamburg, Brussels.
- Speak English
- Have a sense of style and fashion to dress
- Good presence and communication skills
- Knowledge about luxury brands and exclusive accessories (optional)
To learn more about the things you need to work as a personal shopper, click here.
Being a personal shopper is easier than you think, mainly because you don’t need too much experience to go to luxury stores and purchase products for the clients. Personal shopping is a service you can provide on your own, or by being part of a personal shopping agency, a company that can have your back, find clients for you, and help you develop a VIP client profile.
If you want to start and you wonder how you can become a personal shopper, we offer you our free webinar for beginners, where you will learn everything about this personal shopper job and how it works, you will also learn more about the initiation process and gain some experience.
Click here to find out about our free webinar for personal shopper candidates and sign up for it.
If you’re looking for an extra job to earn additional money each month, we know that one of the most important things is to know how to earn money as a personal shopper. This is why we want to explain to you that by working on your own, it may be much harder to start and build a good base of clients and income, so it is recommended to team up with a personal shopper agency so that you can be part of a bigger company that has a solid client’s base and that can train you to become a fine shopper.
So, to earn money as a personal shopper, it is important to find the right spot to work and get training from a certified agency, this way you will surely earn money consistently each month with little work. The most important thing is that you remember that the personal shopper job is an extra activity to get additional money, it is not a full-time job or a part-time job.
To figure out more on how to earn money as a personal shopper, follow this link.
If you get a personal shopper job at The Personal Shopper Agency, you will surely get many benefits from working on it. Here we want to share them with you so that you know it is worth it to work as a personal shopper. Pay attention!
- Flexible schedule: You get to go shopping once or twice a month, during weekends, or whenever you can. The job adjusts to you!
- High payment rate: For little work each month, you get paid an average of €100 per hour. It represents the highest-paid extra job of the moment, and it can even give you more.
- Fun activity: You get to earn money by just going shopping, doing a relaxing activity that you enjoy.
- Opportunities and promotions: You’re not only going to get an extra job but also the opportunity to grow on it and reach higher positions with higher pay.
- Unite your loved ones: You may join your family and friends on the team of personal shoppers, so you can help them, spend quality time with them, and earn extra retribution for it.
Do you want to see the benefits of working as a personal shopper in more detail? Follow this link.
The Personal Shopper Agency is a shopping service with 15+ years of experience, designed to offer comfort and exclusivity to its clients, to purchase the items they can’t easily obtain from luxury brands. The Personal Shopper Agency works closely with their personal shoppers to teach them how to become VIP clients of official stores and get the products faster than any other regular client.
If you consider yourself to be a perfect candidate for the personal shopper job at our agency, and you want to start working with us right away, we invite you to enter this link and fill out the form with your information, our Human Resources representatives will contact you as soon as possible for an interview.
To learn more about The Personal Shopper Agency and how it works, click here.
Join our team of professional personal shoppers and earn extra money!
You may be interested in: The personal shopper services: How do they work